Virtue Spire 260 Paintball Loader (Black/Blue)
What’s smaller than competing loaders, yet still holds 260 rounds? Still Smaller, Lighter, Holds More, Easier, and Never Jams: the Virtue Spire 260.
- Hold 45% More Paint - Hold a massive 260 rounds and still play with a smaller profile thanks to the vertically stacked gearbox and the unique angular shape of the Spire. By housing the gearbox in a vertical stack inside of the Spire Drive™, the Spire 260 is not only shorter than typical "hi cap" loaders, but also shorter than competing standard size loaders as well.
- Monitor Paint Levels at a Single Glance - A translucent backshell allows the shooter to quickly view paint levels in a single glance, without revealing how much paint is in the loader to everyone else. Of course, with the Spire 260, you won't have to worry about running out of paint before the other guy.
- Fast and Jam-Proof FeedingWith an Intelligent Shot Activated G-Force sensor, the Spire sits at the top with the fastest feeding loaders in paintball, but speed doesn’t count for much unless a hopper can also feed reliably without jams. The Spring Loaded Anti-Jam Paddle seamlessly prevents jams by sliding underneath and pushing jams out of the way before a pause in feeding occurs.
- High Performance That's Easy to UseReload with ease thanks to the extra large wide mouth lid. Breathe a sigh of relief with the simple “on/off” operation, featuring self-optimizing motor logic. This means more time playing on the field without fiddling with settings. But die-hard tweakers don’t worry, as the Spire still has some adjustable settings for those who prefer to tinker.
- Durable ConstructionThe Spire 260 front and bottom shells are made of rugged glass-filled nylon, while the back shell is made from impact modified lexan. It has been stated by Odin himself that Mjolnir's power to create or destroy has no equal. Until Now...
- Fastest to Take Apart and ReassembleChanging batteries, cleaning the hopper, and most importantly, putting it all back together again was never so easy. The Slide Lock Quick Release allows the back shell to be removed in less time than it takes to read this sentence. From there, all of the Spire internals are mounted on an internal tray, which is quickly removed with the slide of the convenient Tray Release Tab.
- Soft on Brittle PaintIf the gun can shoot it, the Spire’s Flex Cycle will feed it. The Flex Cycle’s rubber arms have a soft touch, which feeds brittle paint with ease. The Spire has been tested successfully on high end tournament paints so brittle they break when dropped from knee height!
- Tool-less Disassembly: Slide Lock Quick Release Button for easy, tool-less disassembly.
- Flex Cycle Paddle: Rubber Flex Cycle allows the Spire to feed even the most brittle paint.
- Spring Loaded Anti-jam Drive: Slides underneath and pushes jams out of the way before they occur.
- Shot Activated Sensor: Intelligent G-Force Sensor isolates and detects acceleration from each shot.
- Aggressive Low Profile Styling: Adds approx. 4.4” of height to the gun as a result of spacing saving with the vertically stacked gearbox.
- Single Tray Internal Construction: All of the Spire internals are attached to a single tray for easy removal.
- Transparent Back Shell: View paint levels in a single glance without showing everyone else.
- True 260™ Capacity: High ball capacity holds 260 paintballs.
- Self-Optimizing Motor: Monitors motor torque and the G-force sensor to optimize performance.
- Quick Change Speedfeed: Optional Crown2 changes back and forth from Speed Feed to Lid in seconds.
- Wide Mouth Lid: Huge lid opening for easy reloading.
- Extremely Tough Shells: Front, Bottom & Back Shells made from reinforced, impact modified materials.
- Internally Sorting Spire Drive: Spire shaped drive funnels and feeds paint.
- Reball Ready: Works with most Reballs™ and other branded reusable paintballs.
- Electronic Force Feed Button: Press the LED cover to manually force the Spire to spin.
- Adjustable Settings: Speaker, LED control, Standby, Sensitivity, and Factory Reset.
- Water Resistant Electronics: Conformal coated electronics protect the circuitry from moisture and paint.
- Audible, Instant-on: Push button on/off with audible speaker feedback.
- Long Battery Life: Ultra long battery life from 3 AA batteries.
|*Item is not eligible for any discounts*|